While drinking this morning's cuppa tea ...

Make sure you have a nice fresh cup of really hot tea before going further.

I thought I would do a little research into the whole "coffee or tea" question, like is one choice really better for you, do we drink too much or not enough, all that riveting stuff. But on searching google for "coffee +or tea" (I thought the + would get me some comparisons or something) .. I came up with a scary story of an Australian journalist, travelling to the US , who ended up getting banned from entry and being denied a cup of coffee or tea because it could be used as a weapon !! And no, not because she was a terrorist, but a journalist. Of course that was nothing compared to the highest hit, about a 7 1/2 month pregnant woman who was travelling from Portland, Oregon to Las Vegas (i.e. US domestic travel) and ... well I'll let you read that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters