We're going skiing!!!

Well presumably we are. I have to pay today for the D&D SkiNZ'05 trip - we're going to Queenstown in July, which will be magic!! I tried skiing for the first time in QT last year and loved it, so I'm now a ski bunny officially and so keen to go this year. We have planned 8 days on the slopes, woohoooo!!! And btw - that link does not show what I wear on the slopes, but it's good for a laugh ;)

Just to show you how fabulous this can be, here's a pic from last year ..

Posted by Hello
This is the view over Queenstown valley from the beginners slope at Coronet Peak.
Nice, eh? Just makes me want to get up the higher parts this year and get even more cool photos.

We're going to stay in some nice looking apartments which are a pebble's throw from the town centre, which also means that we can participate in QT's nightlife - mmmmm -

I know many people will say that QT has mini-mountains compared to say, Canada, Japan, or Europe - but compared to Australia, it's the same price and so much better. So when I'm a millionaire I'll go ski in Switzerland or whatever, but for now - I'm dreaming of a white Christmas - in July!

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Hi, honey. I am not a snow person but that is a great picture. We have snow in the higher elevations. I try to avoid it...toooo cold for a SoCal Valley Girl. It's so different to hear about Christmas in July for me. Ooooo...If I were rich I could have two Christmas' a year!!! Whoooo-Hoooo!!

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters