Smells like ...

I can smell rain coming ... love that smell!!

I also love the smell of the washing - bringing it in after it's been hanging in the sun all day ... mmmm ... and fresh cut grass ...

Surprisingly, for a non-smoker I also don't mind the smell of smokers' clothes. You know the faint tobacco smell they get. It's not awful like stale 2nd hand smoke, it's just a faint sort of smell .. weird huh. And no, I don't like smokers to puff into my face, nor do I go up to smokers and ask to sniff their clothes. It's just one of those things, I guess.

One of the things I can't stand smelling is Mascot (the suburb where I work). Qantas airline catering is around there and in the afternoons they cook something really feral. It smells like - well - it's just bad. Remind me not to eat the hot food on Qantas. But if you are travelling and wondering which airline to choose, check out this place - people actually review airline food. It's amazing what you can find out there on tha IntarWeb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters