Celebrity underpants stories

You might be thinking I have an underpants obsession, but really - superheroes all wear underpants, most of them on the outside of their tights (unless you're talking Spiderman or Catwoman, where it's a case of longjohns all the way up anyway) ... maybe I have a superhero obsession?

So, here's an interesting story. Rod Stewart designed a pair of underpants for a charity auction that had "musical notes on them". Presumably they were men's underpants as the charity was testicular cancer. They were auctioned for $5,500!! o.m.g. I would probably only want Rod Stewart's underpants if you paid me the $5,500. I wonder if he used himself as the model -eeeuuugghhhh ...

Apparell-ly, the rest (designers include Tigerlily's Jodhi Packer, Delta Goodrem and our Lley-Lley) will be auctioned on eBay for the next 10 days. Can't wait.

Still, it's always good to know how to get into a celebrity's underpants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters