snow? whassat?

According to these people:

Snow is precipitation in the form of crystalline water ice, consisting of a multitude of snowflakes. Since it is composed of small rough particles it is a granular material. It has an open and therefore soft structure, unless packed by external pressure.

According to me, however, snow is just white, cold stuff, that is excellent for skiing on, and is only one short sleep away from me :)

I'm looking forward to seeing the sun rise over the mountains. The high altitude makes everything doubly pretty (oh and the snow helps a bit too..!)


Sunrise over the Remarkables, from snow.co

So anyway, as we will be in Queenstown either skiing or sleeping for the next 2 weeks there may be very little in the way of blog updates for that period.

Will you miss me?

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    >Will you miss me?

    that would be telling.
    Anonymous said...
    I think what is more important is will you miss all of us?
    butercup said...
    Why so shy? I'm tempted to remove the anonymous commenting option :P

    And no, I didn't miss anyone. So there.

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters