anti-rant - P of K is A-Ok

I think I'm married to the cutest person in the world.

-----Original Message-----
From: DTM
Sent: Tuesday, 5 July 2005 2:46 PM
To: the other sexy ferret
Subject: hey


Before you get bitten on the arse by karma, you better chuck P of Kensington into your blog to make up for your travel.com.au rant. P of K's service is pretty amazing.

bodum dum

--

So the story goes, that on Friday we decided we needed a 12-cup coffee plunger. And I had just so happened to receive the Peters of Kensington e-newsletter with their latest specials, and Bodum was on sale. So we picked out the one we wanted, I ordered online, and put in my credit card details, and put in DTM's office for the delivery place. Their receipt said "you'll get the goodies in your hot little hands in 3-10 business days".

And lo and behold!!! 2, count them, 2 business days later it's arrived! How's that for service. Mmmm, coffee's on tonight :)

By the way, we have previously ordered an excellent Scanpan saute pan and a massive suitcase from P of K and every time we have been really happy with their service. They rock.

And why is he the cutest person in the world?

1. In the Muppets Christmas with John Denver Miss Piggy sings the line "5 goooolden rings, badum bum bum".
2. I referred to this in an email to DTM saying "we should buy a 12-cup bodum dum dum".
3. He emailed me as above inferring that the plunger had arrived by signing it "bodum dum".

That record is like 20 years old and we never listened to it together, but we both know it and quote it to each other.

Now that's cute.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Someone pass me a bucket, cuz I need to puke! :-)

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters