Does anything rhyme with Clueless?

Last night I dreamt I was at high school, and there was a large group of us sitting round a table which was possibly "study hall" except that "Study hall" is a term only used in American TV shows as far as I know, and had nothing at all to do with where or when I went to school - anyway I was in study hall and I was meant to do my maths homework (which had something to do with finding out what colour a peach was..??) only I was too stupid to do it so I was copying from a friend, and thinking to myself, I should be doing English instead of Maths because I find that so much more rewarding. But instead of doing Maths *or* English I was trying to come up with the final stanza to an epic poem where something had to rhyme with "clueless" - the poem was going to be read out at a wedding, the bride being one of the girls I went to school with (but not in my group of friends) and she'd asked me and 3 close friends of mine to do this poem thing. And the teacher was saying she didn't think the poem was appropriate and I was saying how I'd been asked to do it so too bad, and meanwhile I still had all this Maths homework to do.

The conclusion I drew was that it would be too hard to make a 4-line verse to finish off the poem so I would have to do a 2-line ending, and rather than stick "clueless" at the end of the line, I would stick it somewhere in the centre of the first line. No, I don't remember the rest of the poem.

Very very weird.

On the whole, I remember my dreams often, and they are very very vivid. Theory states that we all dream, it's just that not all of us remember what we dreamed. There are many theories as to why we dream but frankly, that one looks like random synapse firing. I never copied maths homework from someone. Ever. I was *good* at maths. *And* English, though looking back I have sometimes thought I should have studied higher level English rather than higher level maths, but there you go. None of my schoolmates got married while still at school. We didn't have "study hall". And my maths homework never had anything to do with colouring in peaches.

I still can't think of a rhyme for "clueless" though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters