Happy Dogs!

Happy Chinese New Year, for those of you who follow the tradition.

We had a nice gathering at my parents' place, dinner (massive) with relatives (many). A small selection of the dishes served are shown below, but trust me when I say it was all Fabulous and Filling!


Now that we are well into the new year (of the Dog) you should take the time to have a look at what your horoscope predicts for the year. For Dragons like me, it's a year of caution, rather than letting loose with normal dragon tendencies. Which corresponds nicely to the advice for Rabbits like D™ - which is to throw caution to the winds. Well, I think we will just forge ahead in our own way, and make the best of what life has to offer. It's too short to do otherwise.

So, 恭喜發財 (Gong Hei Fat Choi) - Congratulations and be prosperous!

2 Comments:

  1. Jarvina said...
    Ah yes! Happy Chinese New Year to you!

    And I'm a dog too! (Please, spare the obvious jokes ...). Does this mean I get an extra $200 when I pass Go?
    Anonymous said...
    I'd just like to add that the your delicious new year feast is complemented nicely by the fabulous table cloth!

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters