Star Wars III opens this week?

Yeah, I know, this Thursday, yada yada. Well, no I'm not in line to see it on May 19, I don't have my tickets yet, whatever. Last night Episode II was on telly and Daniel was watching it with headphones, so I couldn't hear anything - and oh boy Hayden Christensen's acting skills are bottom of the barrel. It shows up even more when you can't hear him.

Anyway I read this review of the screening at Cannes over the weekend. Turns out that Hayden's acting has improved according to the moviegoers, although he was still upstaged by the CGI battle scenes. Well, it'd be pretty hard going to outshine monster effects like those.

I guess I will go and see it, it's one of those things you have to do, after coming all this way with George Lucas I might as well go the rest of the way. And after all that review said it was as good as Empire - which means it might actually be worth the 15 bucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters