Sorry it's been so long!

Yeah I know, you've all been dying for the latest update. Well I hope not literally.

Here's a list of games that you might want to check out while you wait for the next blog update ;)

bored at work?? Try throwing paper into a circular filing cabinet. I suck at this game too. My top score was 6. Yes, a whole 6. Notice how much the paper resembles a ball, hence my spectacular lack of skills here. (thanks to DTM for that one)

How about playing 20 Questions against a learning computer? Kind of an AI .. neural intelligence thing. (yay for BoingBoing and a blogline feed!!)

What about a self-referential multiple choice test? I haven't had the time to actually play this yet, but a quick read of the questions proves that it might be a load of fun. (I think this was also BoingBoing, if not it was LifeHacker)

Or you could always amuse yourself playing that good old standby smack the pingu or other yetisports.

My favourite ever game - spank the monkey - is still there and if you play it with sound it still rocks. Try to get over 200 mph to get the nifty music !!

And if I ever get around to it, my next blog entry will rock. Even more than the music on spank the monkey.

I like this story about women's social networks, and I have nothing else to add to it.

Oh go away, just hit the "next blog" button if you want more interesting things to read!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters