trip planning goes up a notch

I might have mentioned sometime before about how I am a regular user of the 131500 trip planner - it helps me sort out going to and from work, visiting people after work, all that stuff. I'm sure most cities have an equivalent, it's just that this one happens to be useful to moi as Miss Piggy would say.

So anyway I went there recently and they are trialling a new site design!! Wow, sez I, let's check this out. I like it!! It's tasteful - and get this - without being gaudy.

So I submitted them some feedback on their little feedback form. Just to say it's tasteful, and to suggest adding another "search" button at the top of the trip planner form for those who are too lazy to scroll down (like me).

Anyway within an hour or so I got a personal response from their webby people who assure me it will go to their IT department for consideration in the eventual rollout.

Neat! Watch-this-space...

(disclaimer: I don't get paid by CityRail, in fact I pay for the privilege of using their service!! And if the trial site goes down it's not my fault so don't tell me about it.)

p.s. It's nice to not be ranting for a change, innit?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters