time sucker

...

I'm not working at the moment.

I don't realise how little I've done each day until about noon - at which point I have some lunch, and then ponder going out, during another couple of games of solitaire, so sometimes it's about 3pm before I manage to even go outside.

I used to be such an organised, busy person. This time wasting thing is really weird and yet strangely comforting. There's just nothing that needs doing more than sitting here on the lounge with my feet up. Time enough to have things to worry about later.

... and it's back to the game.

2 Comments:

  1. Jarvina said...
    Ah, enjoy it while you can I say ... I know you, and you are usually pretty busy ... and I'm sure you're going to be busy soon enough again, so just enjoy the while between whiles

    :)

    I love Spider too ..
    Anonymous said...
    I had to delete it from my computer so I didn't spend all my time playing :)

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters