it's cold out there in the internet ...

... so it's warming to find people that think like you don't you reckon? I've just come from the angriest's post about 1980's cartoons - and while I'm sure there are lots of people out there who watched the same ABC cartoons as I did, what with them being the national broadcaster and all, it's just, well - a bit friendly to meet up with one of them :)

Of course after that I contracted an earworm. "It's me Nono, small robot you know, friend of Ulysses" which was annoying enough in itself - except the only reason I know what an earworm is, is because of a comment on the above mentioned blog post, which led me to Wikipedia, which led me to the Maim That Tune site which guarantees to remove earworms by replacing them with hideous midis of even more appallingly earwormy tunes.

... which in turn led me to decide it was worth blogging about (after all, what's the point of a blog?!) and that led me to the Red Dwarf theme tune because even though they were talking about space (which is really big) I think the first verse kind of does for the internet too.


It's cold outside, no kind of atmosphere,
I'm all alone, more or less ...
Let me fly far away from here
Fun, fun, fun, in the sun, sun, sun ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters