A monster ate my laptop ...

A while ago I read about a place making monster sleeves for laptops, and at the time I thought "cool, kinda cute and quirky" ...

I described the concept to D™ and before you could say "Grr! Arrgh!" we were off to Spotlight to select fuzzy fabrics.

Unfortunately for the monster-in-waiting, you could then say Grr! Arrgh! a great number of times before I actually got connected to a sewing machine to create the fuzzy laptop muncher.

But .. it all came good in the end.



I feel like I have achieved something, if only giving birth to a monster. But that's still something!

Yes, I will take orders. Contact me if you want one and I'll see what I can do for you ;)

3 Comments:

  1. Jarvina said...
    Can't ... see ... photo ...
    Jarvina said...
    oh ... *quiet moment of appreciation*

    No, that is kewl. Is it just the sleeve?
    butercup said...
    yeppers, it's just a sleeve. D™'s one wraps his wacom tablet up nicely to slide into his work bag, whereas my pinky one (displayed) is just for keeping the lappy and power cable tidy at home. As tidy as a fuzzy pink monster can be, anyway.

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters