so very surveyed

10 Favourites...
Favourite Color: The first time I thought about a favourite colour it was red, deep crimson red. Then purple, and migrating on through to pink.
Favourite Food: Yes. I like food. It's my favourite.
Favourite Band/Singer: I don't really have one. I like 80's glam rock, musical theatre and jazz, so you tell me.
Favourite Song: Teddy Bears' Picnic
Favourite Movie: The Princess Bride (duh!)
Favourite Sport: Fencing, Fighting, Torture, Revenge, Pirates, True Love.
Favourite Season: Spring
Favourite Day Of the Week: Sunday
Favourite Ice Cream Flavour: Vanilla Bean gelato at Lello's - oo yum.
Favourite Time of Day: When I've just woken up, or am just about to fall asleep. Mm. Bed.

9 Currents...
Current Mood: Content (though sleepy)
Current Taste: Tea
Current Clothes: Pyjamas
Current Desktop Picture: Scene of Lake Wakatipu with DTM in the foreground from our trip to Queenstown in July this year.
Current Toenail Color: Natural
Current Time: 10 pm
Current Surroundings: Dining room
Current Annoyance(s): Knowing I should be in bed right now but addicted to blogging!!
Current Thought: <blank>

8 Firsts...
First Best Friends: Susan, Sharon and Aida in primary school
First movie: Err. Superman, maybe, or The Empire Strikes Back.
First Screen Name: butercup
First Pet: Does a rock count?
First Piercing: Left ear. Or maybe the right one. The other followed shortly afterwards :)
First Crush: Robert Dean. He could talk like Donald Duck.
First Music You Remember Hearing: ABBA, or Rolf Harris, in a car on the way to Melbourne.
First Car: Never owned one. I drive around a lot in my mum's Camry, and DTM's Forester.

7 Lasts...
Last Cigarette: Never smoked. I held a cigarette for a friend once for about 30 seconds 4 years ago.
Last Drink: Alcoholic - a glass of Merlot last night. Non alcoholic - tea, see above.
Last Car Ride: I drove home from the station tonight, about 3.5 hours ago. As in long trips, to DTM's mum's place, an hour's drive, a couple of weeks ago.
Last food you ate: Homemade lemon tart. Yum.
Last Movie Seen: Serenity. So good.
Last Phone Call: To DTM to say I was coming home late, about 5.30pm tonight.
Last CD Played: Beatles, 1962-1966, Disc 2.

6 Have You Evers....
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Nope.
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Speeding, sure.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Nope.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Yep.
Have You Ever Been on TV: Yep. 10 seconds on Quantum because I was in the right place at the right time.
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Not that I know of. If I've kissed you and I don't know you, don't tell me.

5 Things....
You're Wearing: Wedding ring, spectacles, left slipper, right slipper, hair tie.
Done Today: Messed round trying to find a bug in software for 8 hours. Emailed my sister-in-law. Bought a cup of coffee. Stepped on someone's toes on the train. Had a shower.
You Can Hear Right Now: Dishwasher doing its thing, the puter humming, random pops as my body goes to sleep, interior monologue, keys tapping ... What a stupid question.
You Can't Live Without: DTM, laughter, communicating with people, time to myself, time with friends.
You Do When You're Bored: Bake, blog, watch The Princess Bride, snooze, sing to myself

4 Places You've Been...
Hong Kong
Queenstown (NZ)
Manila (Philippines)
Toronto (Canada)

3 People You Can Tell Anything To...
DTM
My dad
My cousin (oh dear, I was meant to call him)


2 Choices...
1. Black or White: Black
2. Hot or Cold: Cold

1 Thing You Want to Do Before you die.
Be held by DTM (while watching the Princess Bride) (in bed)

Goodnight all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters