but that, my children, would be cannibalism

One of the best movie quotes I've heard lately: Johnny Depp as Wacky Willy Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate factory. Obviously these bears who ate their owner didn't see the movie. (and on a side note: eeew!)

Johnny Depp really is a fabbo actor. I only recently realised just how excellent he is. Apart from the above-linked excellent IMDB resource, his wikipedia entry shows some more of his coolness. Here's another hint as to the deppth [sic] of his coolness: He's going to play Jean-Dominique Bauby in the film adaptation of The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. As Neo would say, "Woah".

Anyway I ranted about movie critics a while back. Last night I managed to watch a whole episode of Margaret and David "At The Movies". I've gotta say, I find myself trusting David a lot more than Margaret. He seems more my style, though being a critic sometimes what he says just makes *no* sense to me.

Last night they reviewed the new Pride and Prejudice, a Russian flick called Night Watch and a South African film called Yesterday. And they have convinced me to check out these films (if they come on for 8 bucks at cinebuzz anyway). There's my 8 cents for yesterday going to good use.

1 Comment:

  1. SafeTinspector said...
    But...but.... where's the consumption of human flesh enter into this?
    So confused.


    ...yet, so hungry!

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters