Warren as a bunny

Once upon a time there was a reasonably normal sytems admin person called Warren. Now what defines a "normal systems admin" you ask, well whatever it is, it's not these pics.

He got a little caught up in the Easter spirit recently. And to think I used to work for this madman!

So here you go:

A proteomesystems-coloured bunny makes a sneak appearance Posted by Hello


the Easter Warren makes a delivery to Sybille Posted by Hello

and finally ...

look..at..those..shoes..!! Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

  1. Hiren Joshi said...
    As a nerd - can you please put your vi advanced users guide up here, as well as an essay on who would win in a fight between William Shatner, David Hasselhoff (Knight Rider era) and Macgyver. We need to start up an ex-PSL webring.
    Unknown said...
    These are done very nicely...I may not be smart enough to do it yet...I bookmarked your blog, BTW.
    kissesXXX

    http://KariPlanet.blogspot.com
    butercup said...
    I just realised how alarmingly funny the comment "warren as a bunny" actually is. I mean, think about it, where do bunnies live? In warrens!!!

    Jeeeez .... this took me a loong while ...
    Anonymous said...
    Saw that straight away before remembering he was your boss. But then, we have the same sense of humour.

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters