out with the old

Yeah, I did it.

Nice to have a few hours to mess with the template, seeing as I'm home waiting till it's time to go to an appointment.

Reminds me of waiting to go to afternoon exams at uni. You never quite know when to leave, because you don't want to be late, but you don't want to be hanging around at uni for hours until the exam starts.

Oh well. Luckily futzing with my template has killed some time.

If you don't like it, suggest a different free template and I'll follow it up.

3 Comments:

  1. Hiren Joshi said...
    Oooh Purple. And a full moon too. Are you suggesting some connection to the occult/underworld?
    butercup said...
    yeah - well, it didn't stick.

    This one is much nicer :)
    Hiren Joshi said...
    Yah, I agree, much nicer. Looks very professional!

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters