A bit blurry at the edges

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 7 May 2006 21:26:44 -0700
Subject: Weekly Horoscope
To: butercup

************************************************************
This week May 8 through May 14

Aquarius

Mars continues to move through your health zone and is spurring you on to greater things. You want more for yourself, and you also want to look better and feel more wonderful than you have in some time. The Sun squares Neptune on Wednesday which may blur the edges of reality and make it more difficult to find out what is fact and what is fiction. You could also be the one blurring the edges of reality because you aren't prepared to take a stand - so check out your attitude if you have a problem with someone.

************************************************************
It seems that this week I'm going a bit soft at the edges, but that I'd like to feel more wonderful that usual. I'm not sure exactly what that's all about, because I make a point of being happy in my skin - and not to spend too much time regretting things I can't change. That being the case, though, I am obviously willing to better myself - q.v. recent completion of one MBA.

The thing about horrorscopes, is that I firmly (or blurrily) believe that we make our own come true. If you read one of these things, and that changes your outlook so that you (for example) take a stand where you have a problem with someone, then you can either say "wow, my horoscope came true!" or you can get real, and understand that all it's doing is reminding you to look at everything you encounter and maybe squeeze some opportunities from that.

So this week, I guess I should sharpen up. Time to focus those blurry edges and become even more wonderful than I have been to date.

... oh wait, maybe that's because I haven't put in my contact lenses today.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Only occasionally do I read my horoscope (aries) it is kinda funny that it does describe me fairly accurately, but on the other hand, millions of people have the same birthday as me. I think horoscopes are mostly just for entertainment, rather than something i really believe in.

    nice blog!

    Shane's Blog

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters