domesticity

Ahh .. peace ...

It's 3.45pm on a Sunday afternoon. The birds are chirping happily, it's about 25 degrees with a bit of a breeze and I've just farewelled the last of my school friends who was here for brunch. Brunch!! It's 3.45pm!!

It's so good to be finished with the studying. For one thing I've been able to read Novels!! Although nothing stopped me from reading them during the MBA, I always felt like there was something else I should be doing instead. Matter of fact, there usually was!! But now I'm free, I have the results due in December sometime, and so now I can indulge in some essentially non-productive behaviour. Like ... reading novels! In fact I started my first post-MBA novel on Tuesday (after the Exam) .. and finished it this morning. [It was Neil Gaiman's American Gods, if you're interested. Very well written, but not as gripping as Neal Stephenson.]

I'm so happy to be able to relax on the couch, feet up, watching Buffy, with a glass of leftover bubbly and some brunchy nibbles. DTM's gone for a sing - maybe I'll have tetris-stacked the leftovers into the fridge by the time he gets back ... or maybe not. It's just so hard to get motivated ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



I"ve visited my blog this many times:

Free Web Counters